Our CBD-Infused Herbal Healing Salves Contain Full-Spectrum Hemp & Lots of Naturally Healing Ingredients
Our healing salves are made with a combination of CBD and various herbs & organic ingredients formulated to help sooth, moisturize, and protect your skin. Our hemp extracts are always 3rd party lab tested for pesticides, residual solvents, heavy metals, microbiological contaminants, & harmful nutrients/elements, and we only use 100% USDA certified organic raw ingredients.
Powerful healing ingredients found in our herbal hemp salves:
- Lemon: a refreshing ingredient that awakens your skin. Rich vitamins and nutrients from natural lemon essential oils give your skin a replenishing glow.
- Ginger: this medicinal root is loaded with antioxidants that many find useful for when your skin starts to show signs of aging. Using a topical ginger based salve or lotion will help you rid of toxins while assisting blood circulation
- Peppermint: peppermint’s cool & calming effect will revitalize your skin, helping to reduce redness; also a great option for those with oily skin or large pores that easily clog.
- Menthol: known for its therapeutic cooling sensation, CBD topicals that also contain menthol can feel especially relieving and soothing as the cold tingly rush assists pain and inflammation.
- Chamomile: best known for its soothing anti-inflammatory properties, chamomile is also an antioxidant. Using it on your skin can help reduce redness or lessen blemishes. Chamomile is also commonly used to relieve symptoms from rosacea & eczema.
- Orange: orange essential oil contains some wonderful naturally beneficial terpenes like limonene, myrcene, and pinene which come with anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Lavender: essential oil from lavender is great for fighting wrinkles and acne. The combination makes for an effective ingredient for a healing salve.
- Raw cocoa: recent research suggests that applying raw cocoa to your skin has similar benefits to ingesting it. Antioxidant properties protect the skin from damage and aging while anti-inflammatory properties assist with redness and other complexion-related issues.